Pages

Monday, May 01, 2006

Teaching and Me

In the past few weeks I have been asked to teach at different places (one of which is my final at Ravencrest) and in talking to people about what I have been teaching on I thought that I would post my last few talks starting this Thursday, when I teach on Colossians 4 to all of the staff and students at Ravencrest. Most of the stuff will be outlines but once I figure out a way to put up MP3s I will post my Colossians teaching. I hope that the stuff that I put up will be thought provoking and helpful.

Also on my Colossians teaching if you could be praying for me I would appreciate it a lot, I am not really nervous but I probably should be. We started today and I go on Thursday 2nd hour (10:45 my time 9:45 Tucson time), my passage is Colossians 4. Then if you could also be praying for Sunday, I have had to put a lot of time into the Colossians teaching and I have to teach on world religions Sunday morning and the feeding of the 5000 on Sunday night, so if you could lift those up in prayer it would help me a lot. Thanks everyone.

In the living Christ who is our strength when we are down
PJ

1 comment:

Monique said...

What the heck is that? ^

Anyway, I just want you to know that I'm praying for you and that I am so proud of you. You have learned so much and I'm so excited that you get to fulfill your goal of teaching others about Christ. You'll do a wonderful job. God wouldn't let you falter with what you're about to do. Not just these next few days but through the rest of your life.

I miss you bud and I'm excited to see you soon.