Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Good Question

I was on Yahoo answers tonight and came across a question that I thought was very intriguing. I know how I would answer (which some people already know) but I want to know how other people would answer and since I haven't put up a blog in a while I figured I would put it out here. The link to the question and some other peoples answers can be found Here otherwise just the question can be found below.

What were the evening and morning based on before the 4th day of creation?

How were they able to be distinguished if the sun wasn't created until the 4th day? Were they based on something other than the sun?

1 comment:

Patrick J said...

I don't really mean for the question to be controversial in anyway, But I was reading this question and through the Bible account in Genesis and thought maybe there ways a miss interpretation in the Creation theory. All my life I grow up hearing the Creation theory and how there were 7 literal days but the fact is (and this is really just splitting hairs) that a day in the form that we know it couldn't have been until the fourth day because that is when God created night and day. So the question is more what was evening and morning for the first three days.