Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hulu

So a few posts back I posted that I had some invites to Joost which at the time was invite only but now is open to anyone, so if you haven't checked it out you should. Now, though, I am on to a new web based service called Hulu. Hulu is a great service which uses flash based video streaming to give you access to tons of content, right now mostly from NBC and Fox. It is still invite only so if anyone is interested in joining go a head and send an email at gonzo4god@yahoo.com or just leave a comments and i will be happy to send an invite.

1 comment:

Talli said...

Yeah, I heard about it awhile ago and have been using it. I really like it. Not an incredibly huge selection, but decent. I was able to watch the whole Firefly series on there, so I'm content.