Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hooked on Phonics

So I was reading a book for school that I really didn't like, it was just poorly written, the author didn't convey his ideas well. So I started to think about all the books that I have read over the years and how many of them have been terrible and then it dawned on me writing is an art it's not something that you go to school for four years and then you know everything there is to know about writing. Writing is an ever changing form of communication, you should constantly be learning how to convey your massage better to an audience (not just the audience that you feel comfortable with but a wide range of people).

In Christ
PJ

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You've been tagged. If you want to play...read my last post for the details. Go here...since it's my real blog:
http://stacyscrapsinaz.typepad.com/my_weblog/