Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Videos and Podcasts

I have been online a lot in the past two weeks sense I got back from Colorado, in that time I have been getting caught up on recent events but when I am not doing that I am usually looking for new Firefox extensions or looking for good podcasts or videos. In the past few weeks I have found two podcasts that I have really enjoyed and two videos that made me pee my pants, literally here is a picture of my pants.

The first of the two podcasts I found because one of the people who did it sent me an invitation on Myspace but the videos made me laugh (even though they went suppose to do that) and really sparked my interest in it. Four Eyed Monsters is one of the best indie film projects I have seen in a long time. The film that the episodes in this podcast talk about is going to be shown here in Tucson and I plan on going to it at the end of June.

The second of the podcasts I found because these two people use to be on one of my favorite shows on G4 but left to go on a one year honeymoon. The first two episodes make it look like this will be really funny and intriguing. The podcast is called The Traveling Morans and there are two blogs from the two which are What He Says and What She Says.

As for that other two videos the first one is a comic that I saw over at one of Chris's friends house on Last Comic Standing and he made me want to go throw up with how funny he was. Josh Blue has a lot to over come, which you can see in his video but despite that fact he is still one of the funniest people I have seen on TV in a long time (granted I have been at a school that didn't allow us to watch TV for two years).

The last of the videos I found as a link on Burnside Writers Collective as the link of the moment. The link took me to YouTube to a video called Heat Vision and Jack, which has some familiar people in it.

I hope you laugh as much as I did watching these videos.

No comments: