Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Life

So I haven't posted in a while and I haven't been able to see a lot of my friends in a while, I apologize for that. So just a few things that are going on in my life. I got a job for a friend of my moms, it is working for a company called Discount Sanitation taking calls from angry customers and signing up new ones. I started school, like most people, last Wednesday and am taking Philosophy 101, Math 092 (the teacher didn't show up the first day of class), Sociology 101, and Anthropology 112. The last thing is Ruth comes out in 3 days. Looking back on this I didn't really have a whole lot to tell people so if you want to disregard this post and ask me all of these questions next time we see each other that would be fine.

1 comment:

Nyssa said...

Ohhh Derek Carlson and I are in Soc 101!!! Too bad you aren't in the class with us!!! Oh...and we both have MAT 92 too....gosh, we really need to plan this better!! ha ha