Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Best Online Storage

searching the If you are anything like me you are a Google freak, and again if you are anything like me any time someone comes out with a new rumor about a Google Hard Drive (a.k.a. GDrive) you are instantlyinternet to see if it is true. Unfortunately the GDrive hasn't come true yet but in the means time I found a site (thanks to Webware) that is a close second to the mythical Gdrive. The Site is called ADrive, this site gives you an amazing amount of storage for free 50GB. ADrive gets a lot of things right, the upload speed is amazing I was able to upload a little under 310MB in about 10 Minutes, it is a nice clean interface, it is a great option for hosting our files, and if I didn't mention it earlier you get 50GB for free. That all being said there are some down sides, the download is not as impressive as the upload taking me about 15 minutes to get a 30MB video (I did only do the test once so it could have just been the time of day that I was trying to get it at), when you are uplaoding that is all that you can do in that browser and it sucks up all of our bandwidth when you are doing it, also there is no option to get for room (not that you need much more room then 50GB, and it is an option that they are trying to add at a latter date). But if you are starting to run out of room on you computer or you want to share files on two computers this is a great way to do it.

No comments: