Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Books, Publishing, and Me

So I had posted about a site to self publish books and said that I was thinking about doing a calender. After I posted about that I went online and started to search On Demand Printing and came up with a bunch of different place that not only do books but also t-shirts, mugs, hats, etc. After searching around for a bit I started to think about how much I really did enjoy writing and how I really haven't been doing as much of it as I would like. So I decided to start to sit down and put forth an effort to finish two of the book ideas that I had, one is a SciFi adventure and the other is a collection of notes on 1,2,3 John, Jude. I will be using Google Docs to write them, and publishing as I go along, I have also started a Pownce to do some micro blogging on when I make updates and other stuff that may come up.

P.S. I am still working on a calender as well

No comments: