Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2008

For all you who want to write a book

Today I was watching Mahalo Daily, which is hosted by the wonderful Veronica Belmont who I use to love to watch on Cnet.com, and to day they were talking about how to go about publishing your own book. One of the sites that mentioned to do this was called Lulu, they said it was free so, of course, I went to check it out. I found a lot there, some of the books are really well written and if you are willing to take the risk on some undiscovered writers this would be a good place to start. But even if you aren't there are some great options for picture albums, calenders. Not only is it a great place to discover new writers but since it is a site that specializes in helping people self publish for all of those people who feel that they have a good story, or something meaningful to say (and think that they can fill up 100 pages or so) you should give this a look. I myself have a few Sci-fi stories that I have been throwing around in my mind that I might try to weed out, I also might try to create a 2009 calender with some of the better pictures that I have from Estes Park.

No comments: