Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

Children

The other night I was thinking about ideas for different ministries, as I was doing this I thought of some of my homeschool'n days and about some of the classes that my mom signed me up for. One of these classes was about electricity and was taught by an engineer (Who I believe work for Raytheon), this class is still one of the best classes that I have taken, the reason for this is because the class incorporated fun experiments with the course work which made it really fun to do. So the idea that I had for a children's/youth ministry is to something much the same way, incorporating real world fun experiments with science, math, physics. These are some of the most popular videos on sites like 5min and Howcast so they should be something that would keep students interested and busy, at least for a little while (those sites would also be great resources to get projects to do).

Anyways not much to this post, I more wanted to get this thought out so I don't forget it.

No comments: